Click here to see competing condos for sale close to Capitol Hill.
Statistics within half a mile of Colfax & Pearl St in Capitol Hill
Summary of Capitol Hill Market Statistics.
1. There is not an abundance of market inventory. It is a seller's market. The number of sales was 17 last December and 13 in January and 12 in February, and there were 26 listings at the end of October.
2. The median sales price of Capitol Hill condos was $253,000 and the average size was 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and almost 1,100 square feet.
- Status is 'Active'
- Status is 'Under Contract'
- Status Contractual Search Date is 11/21/2017 to 05/25/2017
- Status is one of 'Sold', 'Expired'
- Status Contractual Search Date is 11/21/2017 to 08/23/2017
- Type is 'Attached Single Family'
- Style is 'Condominium'
- # of Stories in this Unit is 2
- Latitude, Longitude is within 1.00 mi of 1421 Pearl St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
- MLS is one of 'REcolorado', 'REcolorado (ROCC)'
- Total Bedrooms is 2 to 4
- Total Baths is 2 to 3
- SqFt Total is 1072 to 1672
- SqFt Finished is 1072 to 1672
- Laundry is not 'Shared Laundry in Building'
- Ordered by Status, Price descending, MLS descending
- Found 20 results in 0.28 seconds.
Statistical takeaways of similar condos
1. Most of the condos are very contemporary loft style condos, with very modern updated finishes.
2. The median sales price of similar condos is $475,000 with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom, $343 per square feet with 1,412 square feet.