Stapleton Neighborhood Home For Sale.
Immaculate Stapleton Neighborhood home for the pickiest buyers. This 2-story, charming home for sale has been cared for by owner occupants its entire life and is even better than the pictures. Pristine hardwood floors and woodwork. 42" cherry cabinets, with granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. 3 large bedrooms with a roomy master. Walk-in closets. 6-panel doors. Hunter-Douglas custom blinds. New carpet spring 2016, new roof and exterior paint fall 2015. Spacious covered front porch overlooking a pleasant courtyard. Close to all the best that Stapleton has to offer, 1 block from Central Park & Westerley Creek Elementary, walking distance to 3 neighborhood pools, Central Park Recreation Center and the Sam Gary Denver Public Library. Minutes from from A-line train to the plane, DSST, Stanley Market, 29th Ave. Town Center, and coming soon Punch Bowl Social. Best value in Stapleton Neighborhood, entry level price with high end finishes.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,517 Sqft
- 2-car garage
- Built in 2004
Room Measurements of this Stapleton Neighborhood home
- Living room: 14'10" x 15'5"
- Dining room: 13'2" x 11'3"
- Master bedroom: 17'5" x 12'6"
- 2nd bedroom: 10'11" x 12'
- 3rd bedroom: 9'4" x 10'2"
- Garage: 20'7" x 19'8"
Additional notes about this Stapleton Neighborhood home
- New carpet spring 2016
- Upgraded attic insulation to R60
- New roof fall 2015 with hail resistant shingles
- New exterior paint 2015
- Pull out drawers in the kitchen
- Extra tall cabinets in the kitchen
- Granite countertops
- Central Air Conditioning
- Nest thermostat-installed 2017
- Custom shelving in the garage
- Ultra quiet garbage disposal
Other reports about 8942 E 29th Pl in the Stapleton Neighborhood in Denver.
Click here to see all Stapleton Neighborhood homes for sale.