710 Cottonwood Avenue, Bennett
USDA 0% Down Payment Metro Denver Colorado Homes for Sale
Go to the USDA website and type any address in to see if it is eligible for a loan. But I have created the following search (scroll down) to try to eliminate any non-eligible USDA loan homes for sale.
The most interesting parts of obtaining a USDA loan in Colorado are below.
CASH INVESTMENT REQUIREMENT – MAXIMUM LTV
- $-0- Buyer contribution required. USDA is 100% Financing in approved rural areas and townships.
- $417,000 plus the USDA Guarantee Fee. (1-Unit Properties Only)
- Minimum 620 Credit Score. A 640 Score is required for a Manual Underwrite.
- USDA appraisals are done by approved FHA appraisers
- Single family, Condos and PUD’s Okay if approved on FNMA, FHA or VA approved condo list.
- NO FLOOD ZONE, there are exceptions, but why bother.
Metro Denver USDA eligible homes for sale
We can either search by the towns in Diana's sheet.
Colorado Towns eligible for USDA loans
Newest Metro Denver USDA Homes For Sale
24521 Ben Kelly Road, Elbert
7971 Larkspur Circle Unit 219, Frederick
© 2024 Summit Association of Realtors. Information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, that it not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.