How to sell your home in Colorado and metro Denver and make the most money. How much do real estate agents cost?
List your home for a discounted flat fee with a full service Colorado Realtor and metro Denver Real Estate Agent.
Still, the most frequent amount charged by listing brokerages to list your home on REColorado, IRES, & PPAR is close to 6% in Colorado and metro Denver. Of this 6%, listing brokerages will offer to pay 2.8% to the cooperating broker, also known as the buyer's agent. The listing brokerage and listing broker will retain the remaining 3.2%. With an average home price in metro Denver close to $500,000 that has the listing agent walking away with $16,000 compared to my $5,000 flat fee.
Denver Realtor Christopher Gibson lists and sells home for $5,000 + 2.8% that he then passes through the 2.8% to the buyer's agent / cooperating broker. See how this flat fee real estate model breaks down below for Colorado home sellers. Christopher Gibson never offers less than the 2.8% to Buyer's Agents because along with top notch marketing we want the price of the home isolated as the only variable in the home sale equation.
Discount Flat Fee Real Estate Listing Net Sheet In Colorado With & Without The Flat Fee Option Of Metro Denver Realtor Christopher Gibson.
As you can see this discount flat fee real estate Colorado listing model results in $11,000 of savings for a metro Denver home seller at a $500,000 sales price, but is this a case of "you get what you pay for"?
Colorado Realtor Christopher Gibson offers full service and luxury marketing for his discount flat fee real estate listing services.
- Profession photography through Virtuance including a floor plan
- Aerial photography to show the neighborhood, views, show yard benefits, etc.
- High quality flyers with the floor plan printed on the back
- 360 degree virtual walkthough for those out of town buyers
- In addition to the MLS, the listing will syndicate to all major websites and local agent websites including Realtor.com, Redfin, Zillow, etc.
- Ability to list in the Colorado Springs MLS (PPAR) or the Boulder MLS (IRES) in conjunction with the Denver MLS (RECOLORADO), if deemed appropriate.
- Reverse prospect e-mail blast and active pursuit. Did you know we can see if agents have set up a home search for buyers that have criteria that fit your home listing? Did you know we can see who those agents are and contact them. I do that!
- A dedicated web url and web site like www.123MainSt.com that is included on all printed materials and for which I create a custom sign.
- Open houses hosted by partners or myself as desired.
- Showing coordination assistance from ShowingTime.com, one of the premium showing service in the United States; enabling seamless showing coordination with agents and a high level of feedback.
- Electronic lockbox which changes codes daily, and logs what agents visited and when they visited.
- Contract addition which allows you to cancel it at any time, risk free from any marketing costs I have spent.
If you are interviewing other metro Denver real estate agents I challenge you to find one who offers all of this without the flat fee option, let alone with it.
Many of the flat fee real estate agents will enlist themselves as Transaction Brokers, which means they do not offer any of the services below that Denver Realtor Christopher Gibson offers when he enlists himself as a Seller's Agent.
- Promoting the interests of Seller with the utmost good faith, loyalty and fidelity;
- Seeking a price and terms that are set forth in this Seller Listing Contract; and
- Counseling Seller as to any material benefits or risks of a transaction that are actually known by Broker.