Applications due by July 20, 2020 : https://forms.gle/duhbbBrPs9iJfwvJ8
Real Estate and Loan Officer Assistant Job Description
I am looking for an organized Real Estate and Loan Officer Assistant to support my real estate and home loan business. The Assistant's responsibilities include lead nurturing and marketing, real estate listing coordination, email and social media marketing, transaction coordination, database management, and running of errands.
To be successful as a Real Estate and Loan Officer Assistant you should be very comfortable with technology and computers, highly organized and socially confident and proactive in determining how you can assist and facilitate. Attention to detail is a must.
- Customer service and client satisfaction relationship enhancement.
- Inside sales associate duties including calling and nurturing real estate leads.
- Managing emails and communication with current clients to facilitate ongoing real estate and loan transactions.
- Creation of listing flyers.
- MLS data entry.
- Website management.
- Soliciting feedback on listings from showing agents.
- Ordering signs for listings.
- Email marketing for listings, and to clients.
- Social media marketing of listings and in general.
- Assisting with inspection items and coordinating contractors for repairs.
- Maintaining electronic filing systems.
- Managing a client database and other contact databases.
- Physical errands such as meeting contractors at homes, and dropping off marketing materials.
- Date and deadline coordination and management.
Assistant Skill Preferences:
- Familiarity with any of the following: basic HTML and website management, CRM and real estate search management, mailchimp, social media advertising, dropbox, Caylix Point, sendoutcards, Excel or google sheets for creating and manipulating email and contact lists, CTM, ReColorado, or Photoshop .
- Medium to high level of technology and computer proficiency and willing to learn additional technology skills. Able to self teach and learn new technology skills, or to learn virtually or over the phone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in the real estate and/or mortgage industry is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Prioritization of customer service and client satisfaction.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Willing to document all aspects of the job and facilitate future replacements.
You must have:
- Valid Driver's License.
- Your own dependable vehicle with insurance
- Smartphone that can take quality pictures and videos.
- A decent home computer and internet that can handle downloading of pictures, uploading pictures, and manipulation of pictures.
- A quiet place to make and receive phone calls.
- Past work history and references.
Background check and credit check will be performed.
I have been a real estate agent for just over 8 years. I am in the top 2% of agents in metro Denver based on volume and number of transactions. Client satisfaction is paramount. I work as far south as Colorado Springs and as far west as Bailey and Blackhawk. I am in the beginning phases of building a real estate team. I also just obtained my mortgage license with my brother and I have been originating mortgages for the last 6 months. My office is located in Cherry Creek but the position will primarily be virtual with errand running. I am beyond my capacity to handle all of these tasks and my business has been growing by over 10% per year. I would be asking you to help with previously mentioned tasks, as well as coordinating with other members of my informal team. I believe I am generous and flexible, and while I am forgiving I do not give many warnings before deciding a work relationship isn’t the right fit. I love this business and I am willing to assist people working with me who desire to become licensed in loans or real estate themselves and share knowledge and insight into how to do that.
Job Type: Part-time, may grow in hours
Pay: $15 - $20 per hour based on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 10 - 3
Hours per week: 25
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture